DiReNe® is a complementary feed for dogs and cats that contains ingredients such as chitosan, cranberry, Astragalus membranaceus, Sophora japonica and Curcuma to help support correct kidney function and excretion. Available in tablet form or as a paste. Water should be made available to the pet at all times.
15 ml, 32 tablets
- Administer once a day in food or directly into the mouth
- Dogs (tablets): 1 per 10 kg bodyweight
- Cats (tablets): ½ per 5 kg bodyweight
- Dogs and cats (paste): 1 ml per 5 kg bodyweight
- Recommended use is for at least 4 months.
A veterinarian should be consulted before starting treatment.
- Astragalus membranaceus: promotes kidney filtration and prevents development of fibrosis
- Reishi: promotes healing processes in the kidney
- Curcuma longa (turmeric): protects against oxidative stress
- Chitosan: limits the uptake of phosphates and uremic toxins from the intestine
- Quercetin: protects against oxidative stress
- Yucca schidigera: aids degradation of nitrogen and urea
- Cranberry: minimises adhesion of bacteria in the urinary tract and has antioxidant activities