Allergone is an innovative spray that neutralises the allergens of house-dust mites. It reduces exposure to house-dust allergens and helps to reduce allergic symptoms. The spray is dual action: (i) It contains an aqueous suspension of microcapsules filled with a mixture of substances that alter the chemical structure of allergen particles; and (ii) It forms a polymer film that glues tiny dust particles together to form larger particles to stop them floating in the air. The aggregated allergens can then be removed easily by conventional cleaning. It is effective for up to 5 months after application, with controlled release of its active ingredients due to slow-release technology. Allergone has been tested and approved in the EU. Spray directly onto objects that where house-dust are likely to be found, such as: - Rugs and carpets - Bedding - Mattresses - Upholstered furniture - Soft toys - Curtains
- Remove covers on mattresses, duvets and pillows before spraying
- Shake the container before use and press the handle three times to activate the spray.
- Spray from a distance of 30 cm.
- Move the bottle back and forth over the object as you spray, and spray all sides of the object.
- For a continuous spray, pump the handle in a smooth rhythm.
- Leave to dry for 1 hour and ventilate the room.
Do not vacuum for 3 days after application. Washing objects will remove the spray, so re-spray them after washing.
- Poly (vinyl alcohol)
- Citric acid
- Isopropyl myristate
- Benzyl benzoate
- Colloidal silica